Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thing 7b - Checking My Reader


I have quite a few subscribtions in my reader...

Some have to do with education, some with politics, some with dietary issues, and others are just plain fun.

I've been caught up in the fervor of the recent general election, so many of my favorite feeds are political in nature -- so one that recently caught my eye was this one from The American Pundit called Still a Very Red Map. Since I'm a conservative who voted for John McCain, this was heartening.

Both CNN and The New York Times have similar maps (interactive) that I can get lost exploring!!! What a social studies geek I am :)

1 comment:

Caroline Bucky-Beaver said...

What a great find! I love this map and what a resource to use in teaching. Regardless of how a state goes (blue or red), it's sites like this one that provide you with different angles on the information, which I find invaluable.